If you are a member of ERA then you are able to access exclusive material on this website by logging into the box at the top of the right hand column. To obtain your username and password, please see the instructions below.
STEP (1) - OBTAIN YOUR USERNAME
If you already know your username, proceed to Step (2)
TO RECEIVE YOUR USERNAME PLEASE VISIT:
- Please enter the e-mail address associated with your User account. This will be the email address at which you normally receive information from ERA.
- Your username will then be e-mailed to you - this may go in your Junk e-mail folder so remember to check here.
- You now have your username, which will be your surname, followed by a 5-digit ID number. Your username cannot be changed.
- Ignore the link in this email as you need to obtain your password to complete the login process. To obtain your password, please follow the instructions in Step 2.
STEP (2) SET YOUR PASSWORD
Your password is not emailed to you for security reasons. You need to create your own password by following the link below.
TO SET YOUR PASSWORD PLEASE VISIT:
- This takes you to a page headed: 'Forgotten Password', which is correct. If you ever forget your password, you will be directed to this same page as the process is the same.
- Please enter the e-mail address associated with your User account.
- A verification token will be emailed to you - this may go in your Junk e-mail folder so please remember to check here.
- Once you have received the token e-mail, follow the instructions within it and you will be able to set a new password for your account.
- When you click on the link within the Token e-mail, it will take you to a page headed 'Confirm your account'. Copy the verification token that you received in the email and paste it in the box provided. You will then be able to create your password.
If you have any problems logging in, please contact ERA Corporate Communications.
Members can also link directly to ERA's database from the website and update their personal details. Simply log in on the home page, and then click on 'MyERA' in the top menu bar and then on: 'MyProfile'. Via this same link, members can also search for other member companies within ERA membership.